The third season of the television comedy series Mike & Molly began airing on September 24, 2012 on CBS in the United States. The season is produced by Chuck Lorre Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with series creator Mark Roberts serving as executive producer along with Chuck Lorre and Don Foster.
The series focuses on the title characters Mike Biggs (Billy Gardell) and Molly Flynn (Melissa McCarthy), a couple who meet at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting in Chicago, Illinois. After Molly, a primary-school teacher, invites police officer Mike to give a talk to her class, they begin dating. Mike and Molly live in the home of Molly's mother Joyce (Swoosie Kurtz) and sister Victoria (Katy Mixon). Joyce is in an on-off relationship with widower Vince Moranto (Louis Mustillo), who is often seen at the house. Mike is regularly kept company by his best friend and partner in the police force, Carl McMillan (Reno Wilson). Other prominent characters in the series include Carl's grandmother Rosetta (Cleo King); Mike's mother Peggy (Rondi Reed) and cafe worker Samuel (Nyambi Nyambi).
- Billy Gardell as Michael Biggs (23 episodes)
- Melissa McCarthy as Molly Flynn (23 episodes)
- Reno Wilson as Carlton McMillan (23 episodes)
- Katy Mixon as Victoria Flynn (23 episodes)
- Nyambi Nyambi as Samuel (23 episodes)
- Rondi Reed as Peggy Biggs (13 episodes)
- Cleo King as Rosetta McMillan, "Nana" (8 episodes)
- Louis Mustillo as Vincent Moranto (18 episodes)
- Swoosie Kurtz as Joyce Flynn (23 episodes)
- On March 14, 2012, CBS renewed Mike & Molly for a third season.
- The season will consists of 23 episodes.
- Season three of Mike & Molly was broadcast in the United States on Mondays at 9:30 P.M. following 2 Broke Girls.
- David Anthony Higgins, who plays the role of Harry, was upgraded to series regular status for this season.
| No. in|
|Title||Written by||Directed by||Prod. code||Air Date|
|48||1||The Honeymoon is Over||Mark Roberts & Don Foster (Story), Al Higgins & Mark Gross||Mark Roberts||301||September 24, 2012|
|After being initially against honeymooning in Paris, Mike has become so inspired by the city that he wants to change his life and travel the world. Meanwhile, Molly worries how the other members of her household fared while they were gone.|
|49||2||Vince Takes a Bath||302||October 1, 2012|
|50||3||Mike Likes Cake||303||October 8, 2012|
|51||4||Molly in the Middle||304||October 15, 2012|
|51||5||Mike's Boss||305||November 5, 2012|
|52||6||Yard Sale||302||November 12, 2012|
|53||7||Thanksgiving is Cancelled||302||November 19, 2012|
|54||8||Mike Likes Briefs||302||November 26, 2012|
|55||9||Mike Takes a Test||302||December 3, 2012|
|56||10||Karaoke Christmas||302||December 17, 2012|