The fifth season of the television comedy series Mike & Molly began airing on December 8, 2014, in its new Monday at 8:30 pm timeslot and concluded on May 18, 2015, on CBS in the United States. The season is produced by Chuck Lorre Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with series showrunner Al Higgins serving as executive producer along with Chuck Lorre.
The series focuses on the title characters Mike Biggs (Billy Gardell) and Molly Flynn (Melissa McCarthy), a couple who meet at an Overeaters Anonymous meeting in Chicago, Illinois. After Molly, a primary-school teacher (changing career to author in season 4), invites police officer Mike to give a talk to her class, they begin dating. As of the end of season 2, the two are married. Mike and Molly live in the home of Molly's mother Joyce (Swoosie Kurtz) and sister Victoria (Katy Mixon). Joyce is married to widower Vince Moranto (Louis Mustillo). Mike is regularly kept company by his best friend and partner in the police force, Carl McMillan (Reno Wilson). Other prominent characters in the series include Mike's mother Peggy (Rondi Reed), cafe worker/owner Samuel (Nyambi Nyambi), and Mike and Molly's friend and co-Overeaters Anonymous member Harry (David Anthony Higgins).
- Billy Gardell as Michael Biggs (22 episodes)
- Melissa McCarthy as Molly Flynn (22 episodes)
- Reno Wilson as Carl McMillan (22 episodes)
- Katy Mixon as Victoria Flynn (22 episodes)
- Nyambi Nyambi as Samuel (18 episodes)
- Rondi Reed as Peggy Biggs (10 episodes)
- Louis Mustillo as Vincent Moranto (19 episodes)
- David Anthony Higgins as Harry (4 episodes)
- Swoosie Kurtz as Joyce Flynn (22 episodes)
- On March 13, 2014, CBS renewed Mike & Molly for a fifth season. This season also featured its 100th episode.
- On November 17, 2014, it was announced that the fifth season would premiere on December 8, 2014, replacing cancelled comedy The Millers.
- The season will consists of 22 episodes.
| No. in|
|Title||Written by||Directed by||Prod. code||Air Date|
|93||1||Molly Unleashed||501||December 8, 2014|